The National Inspectorate Board (NIB) is in the process of recruiting Team Inspectors, on part time basis, to carry out inspection across the country.
The National Inspectorate Board (NIB), is the Agency of the Ministry of Education responsible for providing an independent external evaluation of the quality and standards in basic and second cycle educational institutions.
PERSON SPECIFICATION / QUALIFICATION
1. Minimum of a first degree with considerable subject teaching experience. This includes (retired) Directors, Lecturers, Circuit Supervisors, Heads and Teachers at the basic or second cycle levels of both public and private schools.
2. Should not be more than 70 years at the time of application.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Serve on inspection panels led by Lead Inspectors of the NIB to carry out inspections of assigned schools.
• Write and submit reports.
Team Inspectors will be paid for work done on submission of reports
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should download an Application Form from the NIB website www.inspectorateboard.gov.gh.
Fill the form and attach the following documents:
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae with three (3) referees
• A brief statement on how you envisage supporting NIB
• An Application Letter
The completed document should be mailed to the address below or hand deliver at NIB Office:
The Secretary to the Board National Inspectorate Board PMB M18 Ministries Post Office Accra.
NIB Office Yooyi Loop, Near Ebony Junction Roman Ridge, Accra Digital address: GA-089-1361
PERSONS WHO APPLIED PREVIOUSLY SHOULD NOT REAPPLY.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS FRIDAY 31ST MAY, 2019
Interested Applicants can download detailed Information HERE