Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the position of Security Guard (Grade II) at Accra College of Education.
The Accra College of Education, originally known as the Accra Teacher Training College has passed through three phases in its existence. It has assumed different names, ran different teacher-training programmes and occupied different sites at various stages.
It existed during the colonial period and post-independent Ghana until its present tertiary status.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Guard will be responsible for safeguarding life and property on campus.
- The position requires tactfulness, initiative, discipline, boldness, and firmness.
- He/she shall assist the day-to-day administration of the transport section.
Required Skills or Experience
- The Candidate must possess the 5 School Certificate/GCE ‘0’ Level credits or 6 W ASSCE/SSSCE passes, including English Language.
- The Candidate must be physically fit and be not below 20 years.
Check This Out: Atebubu College of Education Recruitment 2020 – APPLY HERE!
Method of Application
- Applications should be addressed to:
Check This Out: Return all Near-Expiry Food Products to NAFCO – GES to SHS Heads
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER 0506440219
National E-Learning guidelines for Pre-Tertiary Institutions Out – CHECK HERE
Get the WAEC Marking Schemes HERE
Get the NaCCA/GES Standard -Based Lesson Plans HERE
Get the WAEC BECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE