Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the position of an Administrative Assistant at Accra College of Education.
The Accra College of Education, originally known as the Accra Teacher Training College has passed through three phases in its existence. It has assumed different names, ran different teacher-training programmes and occupied different sites at various stages.
It existed during the colonial period and post-independent Ghana until its present tertiary status.
The Administrative Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative and secretarial duties of executive nature which include:
- Training and supervision,
- Covering of meetings,
- Preparation and typing of reports,
- Keeping of confidential files,
- Execution of specific duties assigned by superiors.
Check This Out: Atebubu College of Education Recruitment 2020 – APPLY HERE!
Required Skills or Experience
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Administration/ Social Science/Management etc. awarded by a recognised tertiary institution.
- Applicant must have served as a Senior Clerk in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation with at least four (4) years’ experience.
- Applicant must hold a Higher National Diploma or University Diploma or its equivalent with at least four (4) years of relevant work experience.
- Must be able to type and be computer literate.
Method of Application
- Applications should be addressed to.
Check This Out: Return all Near-Expiry Food Products to NAFCO – GES to SHS Heads
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER 0506440219
National E-Learning guidelines for Pre-Tertiary Institutions Out – CHECK HERE
Get the WAEC Marking Schemes HERE
Get the NaCCA/GES Standard -Based Lesson Plans HERE
Get the WAEC BECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE