Applications are invited from qualified Ph.D candidates for a three to four-month fellowship tenable at the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland.
- Be a teaching staff of UEW and must have been confirmed
- Have completed at least the second year by June, 2020.
- Have successfully gone through proposal defence.
- Applicants would be required to submit a research resume of up to four (4) pages, stating
- Progress of their doctoral studies
- Expected benefits they hope to gain from their fellowship with JYU
- Applications should be sent to:
Office of the Dean
Centre for International Programmes
Or via email: email@example.com by Friday 25th October, 2019
Interested Applicants should seek further information on the University’s webpages:
Shortlisted applicants would be invited to attend an interview on 29th October, 2019.
NB: Possession of a valid passport will be an advantage – the validity should be at least six months from the time of travel (February, 2020)