The University of Mines and Technology (UMaT) has released the second batch of undergraduate applicants who have been offered admission to undertake various programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic year.
The lists include that of those who applied to pursue courses in the following programs;
- BSc Computer Science and Engineering
- BSc Environmental and Safety Engineering
- BSc Mining Engineering
- BSc Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- BSc Renewable Energy Engineering
- BSc Petroleum Engineering
- BSc Minerals Engineering
- BSc Geomatic Engineering
- BSc Mathematics
Over 400 students have been admitted.
The Admitted students are expected to log in with their PIN and reference numbers to print their provisional admission letters.
Applicants can check their names in the list by clicking here