The University of Cape Coast has released an updated list of successful applicants into its Undergraduate and post graduate programmes for the 2019/20 academic year.
The list consists of successful applicants into their Regular and Sandwich Undergraduate and Post Graduate Programmes.
Check This Out:JUST IN: UDS released List of Successful Undergraduate Applicants for the 2019/20 Academic Year- Check List HERE!
1. You can search using first name only, surname only, programme only, OR a combination of any of them
2. You will need your applicant reference number in order to print your letter.
3. If you applied as a mature student, please use your index number given during the entrance examination.
Fresh students are to print hospital examination forms from here.
Hustle free transport for freshers:
For more information click here
Applicants can check Their Admission Status HERE
When You Visit HERE to check your status,follow the Instructions below:
1 You can search using first name only, surname only, programme only, OR a combination of any of them
2. Then hit the Search button to access your admission status.
3. Endeavour to Search through all the programmes. You may have been admitted under a different programme other than the one you choose.
Check This Out:UCC Post-Graduate Programmes for Tutors in the Colleges of Education ,OTHERS for the 2019/20 Academic Year