The Obuasi Municipal Education Directorate has opened recruitment for qualified staff to occupy some vacant administrative positions.
The Directorate has declared vacancy for the under listed positions at the Obuasi East Education Office.
- IPPD Officer
- Training Officer
- Personnel Officer
- Girls Education Officer
- Culture Coordinator
- Early Childhood Development Officer
- Private School Coordinator
- Sports Coordinator
- Special Education Coordinator
- Circuit Supervisors
- Public Relations Officer
- Budget Officer
- School Health Education Programme Officer(SHEP)
- Guidance and Counseling Coordinator
- Examination Officer
- Logistics Officer
- Data Collection Officer
An applicant should:
1. Be a graduate Professional Teacher not below the rank of Assistant Director 2
2. Have been on the rank for not more than 3 years
3. Have in-depth knowledge in the activities pertaining to the positions applying for
4. Have satisfactory working history with the Ghana Education Service
5. Knowledge in the Learning Programme as an added advantage
Mode of Application
Qualified applicants per the terms of the advertisement should apply to the Municipal Director of Education,Obuasi.
All Application Letters must be endorsed by applicants headteachers or Heads of Departments.
Curriculum Vitae,Photocopies of Highest Corticate,Last Promotion letter and filled Appraiser Forms must be attached to application letters.
All Applications should reach the registry on or before Friday,August 10,2019.