The University of Ghana Centre for Ageing Studies – 3rd Annual International Research Conference.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
3RD ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH CONFERENCE
CENTRE FOR AGEING STUDIES
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES
UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Dates: Thurs. 3rd – Fri. 4th October 2019
Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm each day
Venue: Great Hall-University of Ghana, Legon
Theme: “Ageing in the African Context: Emerging Issues and Empowering Options”
- Health and Wellness
- Sociocultural and Psychological dimensions of Ageing
- Economic and Demographic perspectives of Ageing
- Spirituality Religiosity and Ageing
- Ageing policy and politics
- Emerging trends in issues of Ageing (Sex, Internet security, Assistive technology and Family support)
Abstracts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st July 2019.
Abstracts should be a maximum 250 words and Include the names and affiliations of all authors. Presenting author’s name must be underlined.