Applications are invited from qualified undergraduate students of the University of Education,Wineeba to access the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) for brilliant but needy students for 2019/2020 academic year.
Please download the VCSF Applications Form from the link below:
Completed applications should be submitted to the Deans of Faculty or Director, IDeL latest by 16th September 2019.
Students on Distance Education programme should submit completed applications to Director of IDeL through their Study Centre Coordinators.
CLOSING DATE: 16TH SEPTEMBER, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for Applicants
To be eligible to receive the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) award, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Ghanaian as defined by the Constitution of Ghana.
- Be an undergraduate student of UEW.
- Be enrolled on a non-Full fee paying programme at the University.
- Must have strong academic ability and have a financial need. That is, the applicant must produce evidence, with documentation, that he/she has a strong academic potential but is financially handicapped to purse higher education in UEW.
- Submit a completed application Form for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund award before the announced deadline for the submission of the Form.
- The applicant must not be on a similar scholarship.
- Comply with any other criteria set by the Management Board at the time of the award or disbursement.
NB: For further information, contact the Schedule Officer on 0555396033