The Ghana Education Service has opened applications into various grades for its teaching and non-teaching staff for 2019.
In relation to this,the GES has given the opportunity to interested applicants to apply online.
Applicants are therefore informed to take notice of the underlisted points when using the online application forms.
Get all the follwing handy before you start the process.
Scan copies of your certificates, passport picture and all previous promotion letters.
1. The grade you are applying for.
2. First name
3. Last name
4. Previous name if any
5. Date of birth
6. Place of birth
7. Region of birth
8. Email address
9. Phone number
11. How did you acquire your nationality(by birth?)
12. Religious denomination
13. Marital status
14. Number of children
15. Present station and address
16. Date of first appointment
17. Present grade
18. Registered number
19. Date appointed to the previous rank
20. Staff ID
21. Any convictions? Criminal record
22. Ever been dismissed from the service?
23. Ever broken service
24. Schools and colleges attended with dates
25. Academic qualificats with dates
Check This Out:JUST IN:GES Opens Applications for 2018 Promotion into various grades for Non-Teaching Staff
26. Professional qualifications with dates
27. Previous promotions with dates
28. Work and career history( name of oganisation, position held, start date and any reason for leaving)
30. Particulars of inservice training and wokshops attended with dates. From dd/mm/yy and to dd/mm/yy