The Coalition of Concerned Teachers (CCT-GH) has begun the operation of a new Fund Management System.
The system is designed to be interactive and will allow members to choose the option of receiving their loans through mobile money.
Data of all members of the Association is currently being migrated from the old system to the new system.
For this reason, contribution and loan balances will be zero (0) , the leadership of the Association indicated.
The system is opened to all CCT-GH members to update their personal records on the portal at a page located as a ‘setting page.’
Members are to note that all information on the platform are provisional until all final data is migrated and validated.
Few among the things one can do with the portal are;
1. Check contribution statement.
2. Increase contributions
3. Check loan statement
4. Apply for loan.
5. Apply for loan top up
6. Guarantee a loan
7. Calculate how much one can get as loans by affordability, contribution etc.
The portal can be accessed through fund.cctghana.com or portal.cctfundonline.com
The initial login details are username = staff Id and Password = fund id
Members are to Contact their regional offices for their fund IDs
Members to take note;
To access the Ussd dial *711*122#
To update your details login to fund.cctghana.com or portal.cctfundonline.com and click on settings at the top right corner.
1. Then click on edit details under USER PROFILE to add a picture, a valid ID CARD email address and next of kin
2. Click on edit details under ACCOUNTS and update your bank details and mobile money details
3. Click on change password to set a secure password.