The need to fill the Tier 2 SSNIT pension forms has become very necessary due to the difficulties contributors do go through to access their contributions when on retirement,as well as the new enrollment onto the Tier 2 SSNIT Pension Scheme.
Contributors are to follow the steps below when filling the forms:
Please note: *You’re to fill every space in capital letters*
1. Contributor staff ID – *please write your staff ID*
2. Name of scheme – *G.E.S occupational pension scheme*
3. Type of scheme – *Employer sponsored scheme*
4. Permanent address – *please write your house no., area and town*
5. Mailing address – *Your postal address*
6. Identification details – *tick the right ID that you have and write the ID number and your SSNIT number*
7. Father’s/mother’s name- *please write their names even if they are deceased*
8. Nature of employment – *permanent employment*
9. Nature of income – *salary*
10. Annual basic salary – *Your single spine salary alone without retention premium mulplied by 12*
11. Monthly basic salary – *your single spine salary as it appears on your payslip excluding retention premium*
NB: please it’s neither the gross nor the net.
12. Name of institution – *The name of your current school*
13. Institution code- *Check your payslip, the four digits in front of your school*
14. Beneficiary nomination – *write the name(s), dates of birth, your relationship with them(eg. son, daughter, mother, wife etc), their house nos., percentage you want to be given to each, their Tel. Nos. and email address. Ensure that the percentage allocation sum up to 100% nothing more, nothing less*
15. Finger print identification – *you thumb print in the right spaces provided with the right thumbs. The lower spaces are there for those without thumb(s) to use any other finger and indicate the name of the finger used*
16. You write the date you filled the form an then you sign.
17. Leave the space for declaration by Enrollment officer blank
Read about the Enrollment on to the SSNIT Tier 2 Pension Scheme Here