- A „Day‟ has been created for Deans, designated “Meet Your Faculty” where Deans (together with their HoDs) are to welcome fresh undergraduate and postgraduate students and introduce their Faculty (Teaching and Non-teaching staff including Liaison Librarians) and also outline the Faculty‟s general policies. The date for this event is Tuesday, 23rd August, 2016.
- The two major activities of IPOP (i. seated presentations & ii. mobile library tours) will alternate. Three groups have been identified, viz., undergraduate, postgraduate and international students.
- As a result, two gargantuan undergraduate groups have been created to facilitate the concurrent running of the seated presentations and the mobile library tours. GROUP I = FES, FSE & FFLLCS; GROUP II = FSSE & SCA.
- Groups III and IV are postgraduate and international students respectively.
- For the reasons above, two slots for the orientation have again been created from the two-week period assigned to orientation on the UEW Calendar; viz.
- Wednesday, 24th – Friday, 26th August, 2016 and
- Monday 29th – Wednesday, 31st August, 2016.
Please, find attached the IPOP Schedule for 2016-2017.
We hope all fresh students would take note of the arrangements and endeavour to attend.
Prof. C.W.K. Mereku
Dean, Student Affairs
16th August, 2016