The Institute of Education,UCC ,may not be a happy institution for allowing dismissed teacher trainees to resit for their failed papers after long agitations,but the institute could be smarter by ‘punishing’ the ‘prodigal children’ in a very different way.
EducationGhana has gathered that the institute did not only allow only single paper students,but has also instructed them to use only three centers to register nationwide within a very short time.
The special Re-sit exams will be conducted at 3 contres ONLY.
1. Tamale College of Education
2. St. Louis College of Education, Kumasi
3. Institute of Education, UCC
After a very long discussions and analysis that lasted for nearly 3 hrs, The committee under the chairmanship of Prof. Ghartey Ampiah decided that:
The Institute of Education organizes a SPECIAL RE-SIT exams on 21st Dec. 2015 for students who:
1) failed in ONE paper only during the Sept. Re-sit exams.
2) failed in ONE paper only in either the first or second semester exams but did not re-sit the paper for various reasons during the Sept. 2015 re-sit examination.
3) The concession shall be applicable to the 2014/2015 cohort students only.
We wish the Students the best of luck…