The Christian Service University College, CSUC, is offering half scholarships covering one academic year to applicants with SSSCE or WASSCE aggregates six (6) to 12. The half scholarships absorb half of the tuition fees of qualified applicants and make education more affordable for the applicants and their sponsors. This means that qualified and brilliant but needy students can also access the facility with just 50% of the tuition fees that other students pay.
The scholarship, which could be extended to cover subsequent years of the applicant’s education at the CSUC, is subject to continued academic brilliance (a Grade Point Average of 3.60 and above). In addition, the applicant must demonstrate integrity as well as high Christian, moral and ethical standards.
Eligible candidates may kindly apply to access the half scholarship by following the processes below;
- Buy the CSUC application forms and indicate your intent to apply for the Scheme.
- Request for a scholarship form
- Fill out the scholarship form
- Shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interviews
- The CSUC Academic Board shall approve of and write to the qualified applicants
- The results of the applicants shall be verified by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), then the scholarship will be awarded.