Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment to Lectureship positions for its proposed BSc. Programmes in Nursing and Physician Assistantship commencing Jan/Feb 2016.
Qualification & Requirements
– Associate Professor
- Possesses a Ph.D in the relevant areas of specialization
- Has taught for a minimum of five (5) years as a senior Lecturer in a University.
- Has at least 12 credible internationally refereed publications to their credit.
- Computer Science/IT
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
– Senior Lecturer
- Possesses a Ph.D (preferably) or MPhil degree in the relevant areas of specialization
- Has taught for a minimum of five (4) years teaching/research experience in a University.
- Has a number of publications in refereed journals to their credit.
- Has a minimum of MPhil or preferably Ph.D in the area of specialization.
- Possesses at least two (2) years teaching/research experience in the relevant areas of specialization, preferably from a tertiary institution.
- Must demonstrate research and scholarly potential.
- Be able to produce any other evidence of research activity.
Mode of Application :
Applicants should submit their current CV, copies of all certificates and other useful information to theRegistrar
Catholic Institute of Business and Technology
Adabraka – Accra
or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Submit any breaking News, campus Filla , Event Promotion or Advertisement ,or Inquiries on Any of our Publications to Education.email@example.com or via our WhatsApp Number 0506440219 For Publication.