The National Inspectorate Board (NIB), is the Agency of the Ministry of Education responsible for providing an independent external evaluation of the quality and standards in basic and second cycle educational institutions.
The NIB is in the process of recruiting Team Inspectors, on part time basis, to carry out inspection across the country.
PERSON SPECIFICATION / QUALIFICATION
1. Minimum of a first degree with considerable subject teaching experience. This includes Heads and Directors at the basic or second cycle levels of both public and private schools.
2. Business and Industry professionals (retired and in active service) may apply.
3. Retired management and finance professionals having a minimum of first degree and work experience at management level may also be considered.
4. Public Service Senior officials who are in active service or retired can apply.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Serve on inspection panels led by Lead Inspectors of the NIB to carry out inspections of assigned schools.
• Write and submit reports.
Team Inspectors will be paid for work done on submission of reports
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are to submit the following in addition to an application letter:
Detailed Curriculum Vitae with contact telephone number, email address, three (3) referees, and a brief statement on how they envisage supporting NIB to deliver on its mandate to:
The Secretary to the Board
National Inspectorate Board
Ministries Post Office
Not later than 30th March, 2018