Many employees were been deleted from the payroll of the Controller and Accountant General’s Department due to the inability of their SSNIT numbers appearing on their pay slips.
You can follow the steps below to add your SSNIT numbers on to your pay slips.
- Go to gogpayslip.com
- Type in your staff ID and password and system generated code to sign in
- Double click on ‘Send Feedback ‘
- Look at ‘Enter Subject ‘ and Click on the drop down arrow
- Scroll through to find “My SSNIT number does not appear on my payslip”
- Select it,type in your SSNIT number and click on ‘send’ in order to send the feedback.