The Ghana Education Service has reminded all teachers and other officers of the Education Service of the prescribed Uniform for all staff of the Ghana Education Service.
In a statement signed by the Municipal Director of Education of the Hohoe Municipal Education Office,Mr.Joseph K. Wordui, he reminded the teachers to maintain a high level of decency in their outfit .
The statement outlined the following accepted code of dressing for all teachers in the Municipality.
1. No Lady is allowed to wear a pair of trousers to work unless during sporting activities. However, they are at liberty to wear suit.
2. Miniskirts and Sleeveless dresses must be avoided.
3. Too much makeups and multicolored hair does must also be avoided.
4. Cosmetic treatment (Pedicure) must be minimized.
1. Avoid putting on jeans trousers and round neck t-shirts .The acceptable T-shirt is the lacoste with breast pocket.
2. Hanging of Ear Phone on the ear as well as loose dressing (Oto phister) during contact hours is unacceptable.