The Controller and Accountant General’s Department ( CAGD) has decentralized the generation of registration Codes for new registrations on the E-Payslip system.
According to the CAGD, E-Payslip registration codes can now be given to employees by their Heads of Units through the ESPV system.
Any employee who want to register on the E-Payslip system will contact their Heads of Management Unit (precisely those responsible for their ESPV validation) and ask for E-Payslip registration Code.
YOU MUST BE A VALIDATOR ON ESPV TO GENERATE E-PAYSLIP REGISTRATION CODE
HOW TO GENERATE E-PAYSLIP REGISTERATION CODES ON THE ESPV SYSTEM
1. LOGON TO “WWW.GOGESPV.COM” WITH USERNAME AND PASSWORD
2. CLICK ON “GET REG. CODE” (IT TAKES YOU TO ANOTHER PAGE)
3. ENTER EMPLOYEE NUMBER OF THE INDIVIDUAL REQUESTING FOR CODE
4. SELECT “CLICK HERE TO GENERATE”. THE NEW GENERATED CODE POPS UP WITH EMPLOYEES’ FULL NAME AND MANAGEMENT UNIT.
5. GIVE THE CODE TO THE EMPLOYEE FOR REGISTRATION ON THE E-PAYSLIP SYSTEM ON www.gogpayslip.com
Please note: Codes are not to be sold. All generated codes are tracked to the validator who generates it.