Call for Applications St Nankani Scholarships for 2015/2016 Academic Year
Applications are invited from 2nd year students of KNUST for the above Bursary.
The Bursary is open to needy but brilliant students from the following:
- College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- College of Health Science
- College of Science
- College of Engineering
Applicants are required to:
- State their Gender, Hometown/ Region
- Attach current CWA at least Second Class Upper
- Proof of Need
- Applicants should not be a beneficiary of any form of financial assistance
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application forms and other detailed information can be downloaded from the KNUST Website.
Completed Application forms and all required attachments should be submitted at the Main Administration Block, Room 110 or 111.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS:
Friday, 26th February, 2016.
NOTE: No application will be accepted after the deadline. For further enquires, contact the undersigned in Room 110/111.